If you're in the market for architectural shingles and want the peace of mind that comes with a top-of-the-line modern product, look no further than Owens Corning Shingles. These architectural shingles are fortified with sustainable NEX™ polymer-modified asphalt technology for enhanced granule adhesion. They're available in a variety of colors to fit your needs.
What makes Owens Corning Shingles special? There are a number of key features, including:
- Smog-Reducing Granules that harness sunlight and convert smog into water-soluble ions.
- Protection from extreme weather
- Security against algae staining
- Durable material that maintains its color
- Class 3 impact resistance
Vista shingles don't only protect you-they also protect the environment. Converting smog into water-soluble ions reduces air pollution. Owning these shingles is the equivalent of planting two or more trees.
Advocate Contracting & Restoration Services, Inc. supplies and installs these shingles in the Lake Geneva, WI area. Call us today for a free estimate.